top of page

Entrpreneur

Public·1 member

Imagine you had a 360° camera. One of those cameras with at least two lenses on them. Well, for one thing you can create 360 scenes. Secondly you can create 3D scenes. But we'll stick to the 360 scenes for this post.

There are companies, contractors, real estate agents, hoteliers and rental/Airbnb need someone to be able to display their properties, in all of their splediferous glory.

But I hear you ask yourself, "they can use their camera phone to take a decent 16-32MP photo. Or even take a 4k video of the exterior of the property.

If you want to capture the whole interior vista, you need a 360 camera to take full advantage of the interior.

There are a raft of devices to choose from. Some cool, and, please pardon my French, some totally crap.

My advice is find one that suits your budged and has a good range of features that you can access via your smart phone or tablet.

Plus you need a cloud platform to host your tours.

As a Tourmaker, you can earn a very comfortable living, even if you do one job per week. Take into account your territory. How far are you prepared to travel. Me personally, if it's a big job like a hotel with a variety of rooms, I would travel the length of the country as I could include travel In the cost.

As an entrepreneur, my two 360 cameras give me a very good side hustle.

About

Welcome to the RJSO Entrepreneur group! You can connect with...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page